Join Our Team
Family Law CASA is accepting applications for the following position(s):
Supervisor of Volunteer Court Appointed Child Advocates (“CASAs”)
Seeking motivated professional to guide, support and supervise community volunteers as they gather information about children’s safety and well-being within a dynamic legal framework. Volunteer management/support in a non-profit setting is highly beneficial. Familiarity with family law, domestic violence issues, substance abuse issues, mental health and poverty related issues preferred. Prior customer service experience is helpful. Look through the rest of our website to learn more about our mission, our program and our amazing team.
• Train, guide and support volunteers
• Ensure the needs of each volunteer are met and the volunteer is satisfied with program support
• Manage caseload, including data entry and administrative organization
• Manage calendar and multiple deadlines
• Assess and prioritize case issues re safety & well-being of children
• Promote de-escalation of conflict
• Review and edit written court reports
• Support volunteer recruitment efforts, fundraising and program operations
• Foster a positive work environment
Advanced level experience working with related issues is required; Masters or Juris Doctor degree in related field beneficial. Training and on-going education provided.
Family Law CASA offers a positive work environment and excellent benefits including fully paid health, dental and vision insurance; generous holidays and paid time off; and transit pass reimbursement. Starting salary range is $40,000 – $44,000. Family Law CASA seeks equity, inclusion and diversity. Applicants from diverse and/or underrepresented groups encouraged to apply.
How To Apply:
Please submit resume and a cover letter that indicates 1. your thoughts about our mission/program; 2. what drew you to apply; and 3. how your skills/experience are a match for the position. (Cover letter may be up to 2 pages.) Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (no phone calls please).